Just like many parents only trust grandma to babysit their kids, many Harley owners only trust us to keep their motorcycle during Old Man Winter. It just makes good sense.
Our Winter Storage season for 2016 – 2017 currently runs from October 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017.
Here’s what you get when you entrust your motorcycle to us:
- During its stay, we provide a safety inspection for your motorcycle.
- We add a fuel stabilizer to a full tank of gas. Then we run the engine to ensure that the stabilizer moves through the entire fuel system.
- We remove the motorcycle’s battery and perform charging-system diagnostics.
- We supply a battery tender and cover (if necessary), and we also install battery tender leads.
- We store your motorcycle with the battery tender connected, and we keep it covered until you come to pick it up.
- We spray and wash your motorcycle prior to its storage and afterward.
- And we also provide exclusive monthly offers for those who take advantage of our Winter Storage services.
Call (801) 434-4647 today for pricing information and to schedule your free pick-up!
Trust us… She’ll be in good hands.