- ModelFLRT Freewheeler®
- Generic TypeTrike
- Length103.3 in.
- Seat Height, (Laden)26.2 in.
- Seat Height, (Unladen)27.5 in.
- Ground Clearance5 in.
- Rake (Seering Head)(Deg)26
- Trail3.96 in.
- Wheelbase65.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity6 Gal.
- Oil Capacity5.2 QT.
- Dry Weight1,062 LBS.
- Weight (In Running Order)1,096 LBS.
- EngineMilwaukee-Eight™ 107
- Displacement107 cu in.
- Bore3.937 in.
- Stroke4.375 in.
- Engine TorqueJ1349, 110.6 ft-lbs. @ 3500 RPM
- Fuel SystemElectronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Compression Ratio10.0:1
- Primary DriveChain, 34/46 ratio
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy43 mpg
- Gear Ratios (Overall) 1st10.534
- Gear Ratios (Overall) 2nd7.302
- Gear Ratios (Overall) 3rd5.423
- Gear Ratios (Overall) 4th4.392
- Gear Ratios (Overall) 5th3.741
- Gear Ratios (Overall) 6th3.157
Wheels & Tires
- Front WheelEnforcer Cast Aluminum
- Rear WheelImpeller Cast Aluminum
- Tires, (Front Specs.)MT 130/60B19 M/C 61H
- Tires, (Rear Specs.)P205/65R15
- LightingHigh beam, running lights, battery, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise control, security system (optional), gear indicator, low fuel warning, etc.
- Brake System Type6 Piston fixed front with 4-31.75 mm frontPistons
and 2-25.4 mm linked rear pistons, 31.75mm single piston floating rear
- ExhaustHandlebars (Style) – 12” mini-ape handlebars have the tallest rise of any OE handle bar and were designed to pull the hand controls back towards the rider. This design also moves the hand location, reducing the turning force over the existing Tri-Glide