- ModelFLHTCUTG Tri Glide® Ultra
- Generic TypeTrike
- Length105.1 in.
- Seat Height, (Laden)27.1 in.
- Seat Height, (Unladen)28.3 in.
- Ground Clearance4.5 in.
- Rake (Seering Head)(Deg)26
- Trail3.94 in.
- Wheelbase65.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity6 Gal.
- Oil Capacity5 QT.
- Dry Weight1,195 LBS.
- Weight (In Running Order)1,230 LBS.
- EngineMilwaukee-Eight™ 107
- Displacement107 cu in.
- Bore3.937 in.
- Stroke4.375 in.
- Engine TorqueJ1349, 110.6 ft-lbs. @ 3500 RPM
- Fuel SystemElectronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Compression Ratio10.0:1
- Primary DriveChain, 34/46 ratio
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy43 mpg
- Gear Ratios (Overall) 1st10.534
- Gear Ratios (Overall) 2nd7.302
- Gear Ratios (Overall) 3rd5.423
- Gear Ratios (Overall) 4th4.392
- Gear Ratios (Overall) 5th3.741
- Gear Ratios (Overall) 6th3.157
Wheels & Tires
- Front WheelEnforcer Cast Aluminum
- Rear WheelImpeller Cast Aluminum
- Tires, (Front Specs.)MT90B16 72H
- Tires, (Rear Specs.)P205/65R15 92T
- LightingHigh beam, running lights, battery, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise control, security system (optional), gear indicator, etc.
- Brake System Type6 Piston fixed front with 4-31.75 mm frontPistons and 2-25.4 mm
linked rear pistons, 31.75mm single piston floating rear
- ExhaustHandlebars (Style) – 12” mini-ape handlebars have the tallest rise of any OE handle bar and were designed to pull the hand controls back towards the rider. This design also moves the hand location, reducing the turning force over the existing Tri-Glide